Style up social is growing a talented team of creative professionals who are passionate about scaling ethical fashion brands.
FASHION SOCIAL MEDIA AND CONTENT EDITOR
Leeds | Part Time | Salary DOE
Style up Social Academy is a boutique social media marketing agency. We specialise in growing founder led fashion and retail ethical e-commerce brands.
Born in 2018 we are a small team of creatives who have a specialist skill set that is needed to enhance fashion and retail businesses in the Social Media and Digital World.
We look for innovative and original ways to do things, but we are equally analytical making sure that all ideas have a clear goal and objective.
Our Mission is to scale founder led ethical fashion brands to dominate their niche in this fast paced digital world.
The clients are the heart and soul of Style up Social. We work closely with all our clients, we are collaborative and live and breathe their businesses like our own.
We like quick wins but we are here to achieve long term and sustainable growth.
We are entering a new and exciting chapter for the agency. This is the start of something big so with this role, comes a heap of opportunities to develop and grow within our business. We want someone who will invest in us, be committed and have a personal drive for self improvement. In return we commit to investing in your personal development and provide you with the learning to help soar your career.
We are looking for someone brilliant with a can do attitude to become a fashion social media and content editor.
Your role will be to support in the day to day activities, assisting with Social Media management and content creation.
You will be responsible for producing imagery and video content for our clients, email and social channels as well as producing fashion content articles for blogs and email.
This is a freelance part time role, which will include some evening and weekend work.
The ideal person will be fashion focused, super organised and a creative thinker. You are a idea person!
You will be up to date with social media trends and can bring creative briefs to life. You will be familiar with working with content tools such as; Canva, Adobe, Tik Tok, Reels and Instagram.
The ideal candidate will have strong creative and video skills, as well as a deep knowledge of social media and a finger on the pulse of what’s coming next within each platform.
Being brilliant and an expert is important but your attitude and behaviour matter the most. We love creativity, enthusiasm, positivity, adaptability and personal drive. Having a genuine love for social media and the fashion industry is a bonus!
Your day-to-day activities will include;
- Scheduling and posting content across Instagram, Facebook, Tik Tok and Pinterest.
- Copywriting (social media and blog writing).
- Content creation of short videos, animations and more in-depth videos.
- Sourcing content and creation of graphics and images.
- Actioning engagement and community management strategies.
WE WOULD LOVE YOU TO HAVE:
- A portfolio of strong video and animation work for social media.
- A team player who doesn’t wait to be asked and loves taking the initiative.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Knowledge of social media platforms especially Facebook, Instagram, Tik Tok and Pinterest.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Commercially minded and ahead of the trend with social media developments and best practice and an understanding of the customer journey is also important.
- Experience with video editing software, interests in a range of music and be savvy.
Your passion, creativity and enthusiasm is what matters the most. We offer training and career development so please get in touch if you feel you are the right person for us!
To apply email with your CV/Portfolio/Examples of your work: